**Releases July 19th**
“In a world where power and chaos dominate, will you be able to take the throne?”
The Final Fantasy franchise features some of the most iconic Boss characters in videogame history, and many of them will be found in the newest set, Opus IX: Lords & Chaos. The villains’ powerful abilities and summons will help you dominate your opponents. It should help not only strengthen existing decks but even bring about new strategies centered around these imposing presences.
Opus IX enhances the play experience and collectability, featuring popular characters from titles such as Final Fantasy IV, VI, VIII, XIV, XV, Mobius Final Fantasy, and more! This set features exclusive, original art from the following Final Fantasy veterans:
- Ryoma Ito: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- Isamu Kamikokuryo: Final Fantasy XII
- Toshiyuki Itahana: Mobius Final Fantasy
- Akira Oguro: Final Fantasy IV
- Yasuhisa Izumizawa: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time
- Akane Saito: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time
- Toshitaka Matsuda: Mobius Final Fantasy
Booster packs include 12 cards total, with 1 Premium Foil card. Collectors and players alike will want to buy full displays, as the set will feature a full-art Buy-A-Box promo featuring Final Fantasy XIV antagonist Nael van Darnus. Also for the first time, there will be 16 full-art cards obtainable within the Opus IX: Lords & Chaos Booster Set, so collectors can enjoy these original art pieces created for the FFTCG.
The set includes 48 Commons, 36 Rares, 26 Heroes, 14 Legends, and 140 Premium cards.
***No Returns / Refunds on Pre-orders***